ENGINEERS & ARCHITECTS
active in the Thessaloniki Burned Area
Civil Engineer Pavlos Nikolaou Kampas (Technical Chamber reg. no. 463) graduated from Paris’s Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées in 1914. From 1915 until 1922 he worked as an engineer and a Public Works District Engineer at the Ministry of Transport. After 1922, he worked as a private contractor and engineer. His office was at 28 Venizelou Street in Thessaloniki.