ENGINEERS & ARCHITECTS
active in the Thessaloniki Burned Area
Filimon O. Paionidis
A nephew of Xenophon Paionidis, he received his degree in architecture in 1919 and was a member of the Technical Chamber of Greece (reg. no. 2263). He originally worked alone and had his office at Frangon 23 or 28. Around 1928 he partnered with Xenophon Paionidis. Their office was at the Drakoulis building (office no. 66-67).