ENGINEERS & ARCHITECTS
active in the Thessaloniki Burned Area
Architect Alexandros Tzonis (1877-1951) received his diploma from Constantinople’s Imperial Academy of the Fine Arts in 1901. He hailed from the community of Eratyra. He started working in the Thessaloniki Burned Area from 1924, mainly in residential projects. His most notable work is the Eratyra Mansion at the intersection of Pavlou Mela and Zefxidos. His office was located in Singer Mansion (office no. 12).