ENGINEERS & ARCHITECTS
active in the Thessaloniki Burned Area
Engineer Andreas M. Lignadis appears in a number of studies for the Thessaloniki Burned Area. However he does not appear in any Technical Chamber records, so there is no available information about his alma mater or year of graduation.
According to his professional stamps, before the fire of 1917, the Technical Office of Andreas M. Lignadis & Co., Architects-Engineers, was located at 12 Max Harden Street, a road that connected Orient Bank at the corner of Venizelou and (then) Tsimiski, with the seaside, crossing through present-day Plateia Eleftherias Square. By 1928, the Technical Office of Andreas M. Lignadis & Co. had moved to Mallah Mansion 4, at the intersection of Venizelou and 18 Vasileos Irakliou Str. In 1931, the company moved to 26 Venizelou Str.