ENGINEERS & ARCHITECTS
active in the Thessaloniki Burned Area
Architect Giorgos Manousos graduated from Istanbul’s Imperial Academy of Fine Arts. He worked on various projects in the Thessaloniki Burned Area, undertaking a large number of studies and — primarily residential — constructions.
In 1924 he was among the eleven founding members of the Istanbul Architects Association. It appears he never became a member of the Technical Chamber of Greece. According to a 1925 notepaper, his office was located at Orvilou 1. According to a later notepaper from 1935, his office moved to Iris Arcade no.15-16, at Rogoti 3 Str.