ENGINEERS & ARCHITECTS
active in the Thessaloniki Burned Area
Architect Konstantinos Mihail Giotopoulos (Technical Chamber reg. no. 1464) received his diploma from Constantinople’s Imperial School of Fine Arts.
He worked in Thessaloniki with his partners S. D. Mylonas and E.S. Kotzampasoulis. Their Architectural - Civil Engineering Office was on the second floor of the Drakoulis Mansion, located at the corner of 17 Mitropoleos and 12 Venizelou Str.