ENGINEERS & ARCHITECTS
active in the Thessaloniki Burned Area
Architect Efthymios S. Kotzampasoulis (1880-1938) hailed from the village of Zoni Voiou in Kozani. In Constantinople he was well-known in the Greek community for his charitable work. He was a member of the religious board of Theotokos in Vefa, the quarter of Constantinople where many architects and engineers of Macedonian descent lived. He originally partnered with S. D. Mylonas. They were later joined by Konstantinos Giotopoulos.