ENGINEERS & ARCHITECTS
active in the Thessaloniki Burned Area
Leonidas Dimitriou Palaiologos (Technical Chamber reg. no. 66) graduated from Constantinople’s Imperial Academy of Fine Arts in 1913. He worked on a great number of reconstruction projects in the Thessaloniki Burned Area. According to a stamp preserved in the records, he was in partnership with Or. (or Thr.) Markogiannopoulos, but no address is stated. A second personal stamp reveals his alma mater, but not his office address. According to the archives of the Technical Chamber, he had his office at the Singer mansion (intersection of Venizelou, Ermou and Spandoni Streets) and, later, at 16 Menelaou Str.