ENGINEERS & ARCHITECTS
active in the Thessaloniki Burned Area
Civil engineer Konstantinos Papadakis (Technical Chamber reg. no. 900) received his diploma from the National Metsovian Technical University in 1905. From 1905 until 1906 he worked for the Thessaloniki “Port Company”. He then moved to Egypt, where he worked in water engineering works until 1913. For the next five years, he worked as an engineer for the Municipality of Thessaloniki. From 1922 until 1931 he worked as a constructions contractor, collaborating exclusively with Xenophon Paionidis. He returned to public service in 1931, when he was appointed director of the department of agricultural water-engineering at the Ministry of Agriculture.